Thursday, February 28, 2013

War is over....?

Well, maybe it was just a short war, or they are just having a quick "cease-fire!!!"......or maybe they are happier that now the sun is finally out!?!?

Whatever the reason, I'm all for not fighting! 

Now then, qrazy quail. I thought I'd distract you all from fighting and I made a summer hut. 


It has some stress-release features, such as a Christmas bauble (they can peck on their own reflection, if they want to peck at each other!) and cuttlefish bones (they can peck on the bones if they want to peck at each other!!!). 
I've also painted greenery, which is not poisonous and is highly evergreen. 

?! More clutter !?


Whether quail care about the summer hut or not, it's not important. But I have noticed this!
Zebedee is on the ramp, and guess who's on the polystyrene house......

It's Rusty!!!!!!
And she's not pecking at Zebedee, and Zebedee didn't seem scared at all!!!!

War is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment